Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines Inc, has a Customer Service Representative III job in Atlanta, GA through our Staffing Division. This Customer Service Representative III job will require the individual to be responsible for the following.
- Earn trust of customers and coworkers while offering guidance, knowledge, training and technical support on SkyPro Devices
- Provide over the phone support with accuracy, speed and skill
- One on One technical support for flight attendants with SkyPro Issues
- Manage the sale of accessories
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service and Sales
- High School Diploma or GED
- Highly organized
- Strong Excel experience and MS Office experience.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Call Center Experience Preferred
- Must be able to handle information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta’s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel.
To be considered for the Customer Service Representative III Job in Atlanta, GA, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.