Role: Executive Assistant
Salary: $55 - $60K
Location: Dallas, TX
To provide high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Types general correspondence and design memos, forms, charts, tables, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout; making appropriate changes necessary. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Creates presentations using PowerPoint for presenting to internal & external audiences.
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, readying rooms and facilities for such meetings, and taking meeting minutes.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation, lodging and meeting accommodations. Responsible for conference registrations and related travel.
- Process and submit monthly expense reports(s) and monthly vendor billing invoices using Concur system.
- Welcomes visitors, reviews correspondence, arranges company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Executive Team.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments - including CEO's, Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, and Chief Officers as well as Human Resources & IT to support the on-boarding of new employees and changes for existing employees.
- Acts as a project manager for special projects which may include, but are not limited to,: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailing, and creating brochures.
- Sorts and prioritizes incoming mail and processes outgoing mail (USPS, FedEx)
- Responsible for internal communications related to office closures/delays and events. Serves as liaison for facility management.
- Works independently and within a team on special non-reoccurring and ongoing projects.
- Identifies and coordinates necessary process improvements.
- Always maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Promotes a culture of personal responsibility/accountability and open communications.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
- Five (5) years' experience in a corporate executive assistant role; previous experience managing others.
- Expert verbal, written, communication and listening skills
- Advanced level PC and software applications and capabilities; High level of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A highly organized individual is required; Exceptional people/interpersonal skills
- Exercises initiative; demonstrates adaptability, flexibility (sometimes needed outside of normal business hours) service motivation, respects the differences of others, and accepts personal responsibility
- Work cohesively in a team oriented environment with Senior Executive positions or higher; Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of last minute situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.