The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Customer Service Representative will process orders via e-mail, phone and/or fax for independent retail partners, regional and hybrid chains, and distributors.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls with retailers via ACD phone system
- Review/Release orders through EDI
- Works closely with Sales Team to achieve new product placements, ensure timely order fulfillment and resolve retailer issues
- Provide primary sales support to low volume accounts
- Process returns, credit memos and cancellation requests
- Creates and update reports in Excel
- Participate in special projects to promote business growth