We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Customer Service Representative – Insurance Agent Trainee with TTEC in Daytona Beach, FL.
This position requires that you live within 60 miles of Daytona Beach, FL.
Our recruitment, training and the position is 100% virtual for the protection of you and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online or via text 'TTEC' to 97211 (Standard Msg & data rates may apply) to connect with us.
Upon getting hired as a Property & Casualty Insurance Agent – Inbound Customer Service, we will ship your work equipment to you.
To be eligible for this role you MUST:
• Have >15 mbps internet speed as validated by FAST.com
• Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
• Router must be within close vicinity of your quiet, at home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
Take your customer service skills to the next level. We support one of the nation's most respected insurance providers whose mission is built to support veterans and their families. If you have the desire and the motivation, we'll train you to learn the insurance industry and become a Licensed Insurance Agent for Personal Lines.
You'll earn as you learn with paid training, paid license fees and paid continuing education. Once you become a licensed agent, you'll be taking inbound calls and other member inquiries.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
• Competitive guaranteed hourly wage
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll
• Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
• No cold calling
• Ability to understand the members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
• Deliver amazing customer experiences
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
• Desire to train and become an active Personal Lines License Insurance Agent
• 6 months of customer service experience
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
• Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat written and verbal communications
• 1-year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
• High school graduate or equivalent
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.