Knowledgeable. Active Listener. Problem Solver. It's what connects us… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Property and Casualty Licensed Agent – Inbound Customer Service with TTEC in Concord, North Carolina.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Highly competitive pay
- Paid property and casualty license and product training
- Continuing education credits (CEUs)
- License and renewal fees
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you’d expect
Take your customer service skills to the next level. We support one of the nation's most respected insurance providers whose mission is built to support veterans and their families. If you have the desire and the motivation, we’ll train you to learn the insurance industry and become a Licensed Property & Casualty Agent.
You'll earn as you learn with paid training, paid license fees and paid continuing education. Once you become a licensed agent, you'll be taking inbound calls and other member inquiries.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- No cold calling
- Ability to understand the members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
Why You? What You Bring – or will need to be successful:
Being bold, passionate and real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- Desire to train and become an active Property and Casualty License Insurance Representative
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat written and verbal communications
- 1-year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
Apply Today: We encourage you
to visit us at 4601 Corporate Dr. NW Ste 115,
Concord, NC, 28027. Mon – Fri, 9:30 AM – 3 AM, call 980-430-6262 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side as a receptionist, assistant, or in support roles or you’ve been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our insurance sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#Nexxt