- Outbound call center
- Processes customer service requests according to established department policies and procedures
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- $10.00 H/R
- Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Bachelor's degree
CONTACT ME TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.