Customer Service Representative (Bilingual)
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a vital contributor to a team dedicated to making a difference. Our CSRs know all about our products, and use that knowledge to work enthusiastically and compassionately with customers' day-in and day-out to serve their financial needs. You'll strive to reach and surpass key performance indicators and will demonstrate your motivation by seizing learning and training opportunities to take you to the next level. And we'll provide every resource for you to do just that - develop your skillset and excel in your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to meet your team's sales goals by selling loan and pawn products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business to business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
- Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
- Maintain customer information in the Point of Sale system with integrity to ensure transactions and private details remain protected.
- Uphold compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the work day (mileage compensated)
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required, (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
Learn More About Us
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.