Dependable Cleaners is a privately owned and operated dry cleaning company. Our company was founded in 1930, as the first operating dry-cleaning company in Colorado. We have 22 stores operating along the Colorado Front Range, operated by two divisions.
We are seeking a talented Customer Service Representative to join our Cherry Creek location. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the first person our customers interact with as the enter the store. You will be responsible for helping customers, by receiving and processing orders and preparing the orders for pick up. As a face of the company, you are expected to make a memorable impression by displaying a positive and professional attitude while continuously seeking to improve the customer experience and store performance.
● Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the mission of Dependable Cleaners.
● Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and customers for cues.
● Proactively seeks ways to continuously improve the customer experience and the stores performance.
● Upsell one VIP each week
● Assist customers who are dropping off clothes for cleaning by separating the clothing according to type, such as shirts, dresses and slacks, as well as by fabric type for items that need special care.
● Accurately counts the number of items to be cleaned, identifies the items by color and type on the ticket and calculates the total cost of dry-cleaning bill and accepts payment.
● Heats seals a bar code into specified place in each garment.
● Carefully inspects each item for spots, stains, tears, and broken buttons including any items found in pockets to be returned to the customer.
● Sorts the garments according to how they are to be processed; dry cleaned or laundered. Once the garments have been cleaned and pressed by production personnel, CSRs inspect, assemble and bag orders.
Order Pick Up Responsibilities:
● Assist customers picking up their clothing by reviewing customer order in the computer to find location.
● Check the order and make sure all items are included before handing them to the customer.
● Inform customers of any issues with their special requests and any other questions, concerns, or complaints.
Add the knowledge, skills, and competencies section along with physical activities.