Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Duties:
- Fast-Paced Warehouse
- Order Picking and packing
- Knowledge of Assembly
- Comfortable in a warehouse position
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Shipping using UPS and FedEx
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the warehouse.
- Previous experience in shipping and receiving in a warehouse
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to take direction
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the Shipping and Receiving Warehouse position, please send your resume to Cynthia Madvig at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.