- Handle incoming phone calls from a variety of employees relating to the new software.
- Follow up on various tasks with outbound phone calls as needed.
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Handle yourself in a professional manner when on the phone.
- Educate and train on the software as learning the software yourself.
- 2+ years in a call center environment or related field.
- Ability to multi-task and organize your daily in an efficient manner.
- Ability to be flexible and perform in a team environment.
- Strong phone presence and customer service abilities.
- Experience working accouting systems or related softwares.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.