Ultimate Staffing has several openings for experienced customer service representatives to work for a reputable company in Westchase. This is a permanent opportunity with growth potential and benefits. This position will start out on a day shift training for 3 months. After training, the permanent schedule will be 3pm - 11:30pm and must be flexible to work weekends.
• Receives Inbound-Calls from customers and employees.
• Conducts Outbound-Calls and email communications for follow up.
• Generates tickets and assign them to the appropriate branches, internal teams, or vendors in order for them to complete requests.
• Knowledgeable for all disciplines that are within the call center with the ability to educate others on how processes are handled.
• Meet and exceed established center productivity and quality standards.
• Operates office equipment and software programs efficiently.
• Provides excellent and professional customer service at all times.
• Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.