Receives and/or places telephone calls which are basic and routine in nature to handle any/all aspects of customer accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, and
problem resolution. Acts as the customer advocate for all customer service issues. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or
troubleshooting. Ensures that customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence and coordinating with other
functions as required. Acts as customer contact regarding scheduling, service and billing. This is the branch-based customer service role.
- Handles customer calls/correspondence for customer scheduling and inquiries
- Offers assistance to customers with service, billing and/or other issues
- Records all customer information and call history information accurately on appropriate paperwork or electronic systems
- Maintains level of knowledge and understanding of general system functionality and the business unit P&P.
- Ensures maximum sensitivity, confidentiality and understanding of features of service and/or billing including marketing promos and special offers.
- Provide administrative assistance to branch manager and administrators as time permits.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Six (6) months to one year clerical or customer service experience
- On-boarding process will include requirement to complete and pass all customer service training courses and SVM University courses/li Knowledge of Variant scheduling and ability to read and follow automated scheduling requirements
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Skill in written and verbal communication
- Skill in problem-solving
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed
information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s
reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.