We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as an Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Duluth, GA.
To be eligible for this work from home position, the following requirements must be met:
- Be able to pick up equipment from TTEC's office
- Internet speed at no less than 25 mbps as validated by FAST.com
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) to the modem or router for this at-home employment
- Has a quiet home workspace
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Paid product training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- No cold calling
- Utilize your ability to understand the members’ life events to properly connect them to a specialist that will help to meet the member’s needs and facilitate the members financial security
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
Ready to work for one of the most highly-respected providers in the nation? It's time to be appreciated for the knowledge and experience you've gained in the insurance industry. In this role, you'll take a problem and turn it into a solution. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.