The person in this position will provide support to our Customer Service and Planning departments. You will be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate concerns across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you must have an excellent attendance record and possess a positive and professional attitude at all times.
You will also be responsible to perform various office administrative and clerical support duties including reception, handling mail, answering phones, office equipment management and maintenance, office supplies and inventory procurement, receiving and sending mail and packages, and perform miscellaneous tasks and special projects as needed.
Essential job functions that are requirements of the job.
• Excellent punctuality and attendance on a daily and weekly basis is significant to this role as well as the need for time management and are fundamental to the successful performance of the position.
• Must be able to switch back and forth on tasks and express clearly what may not be completed during the day.
• Maintain Company's personal relationship with our customers by cordially greeting and directing visitors. Present a professional and friendly interface with clients and other departments in person, on the phone or by e-mail.
• Operate telephone console to receive and correctly route incoming calls.
• Receive and distribute mail, messenger packages, and courier deliveries
• Prepare mail, packages and courier deliveries for pick up
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Essential Job Tasks
• Maintain stock of planning department office supplies and perform other duties as needed
• Samples for clients sent out in timely fashion
• All proofs sent out same day received.
• Gather and distribute information between Planning, Customer Service, and Sales Reps
• Send samples to sales rep as needed
• Customer inventory reports to be sent to clients before noon on specified days.
• Place PO's per existing duty at reception.
• Maintain a neat and pleasant presentation of the front lobby and customer lounge areas
• Maintain shipping, visitor and other logs as necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.