Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the service contract activity.
- Contact customers when service contracts are coming up for renewal
- Open cases in Sales Force needed for contract inspections and assign them to appropriate service technician
- Provide Spare parts quotations as requested
- Create spare parts re-stock orders
- Processing spare part orders according to delivery terms.
- Manage spare parts inventory with the help of the Technical Director.
- Perform quarterly audits of spare parts delivery metrics along with the Technical Manager.
- Manage the RMA returns process. Develop policy and procedures relating to the return of spare parts.
- Make inventory adjustments necessary, initiate credit memos and communicate the RMA activity to the initiator for the return of the material.
- Support technical department as by assisting with and keeping accurate spare part inventory count - including but not limited to, performing spot/cycle counts on specified parts.
- Provide reports to Technical Manager as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates degree or equivalent; 3 years related experience and/or training
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is required to sit and stand.
The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The Field and Operations Support Administrator will be based out of the West Palm Beach office. Business travel will be necessary.
Working Hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm - Travel is not a requirement for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.