Purpose of Position: Handles calls from customers to resolve, educate, follow-up and respond to questions regarding provider payments, member concierge requests for provider visits, agent sales support.
• Answers questions by telephone from customers Educates, via telephone, customers
• Follows-up on calls from brokers regarding implementing new business.
• Responds to calls from providers.
• Resolves claim issues.
• Document calls in call tracking system
• Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
• Performs other tasks or functions as assigned.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
• Candidates must have 1-2 years of previous healthcare call center experience.
• Computer literate and Proficient in Excel.
• Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
• Ability to handle irate customers in a courteous, patient, calm and positive manner while maintaining a high quality and quantity of work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.