- Respond to the service needs of policy owners, general agents, producers, field personnel and home office employees, maintaining ownership until completed
- Act as primary service contact for customers and agents
- Respond to telephone, on line, and written inquiries
- Process policy level transactions within level of authority
- Conduct research when needed to complete service requests
- Handle all service requests within department service standards
- Prepare service reports when requested
- One year experience in Customer Service area
- Previous experience in the property and casualty industry strongly preferred (4-40 license)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
- Demonstrated customer service focus / superior customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact on a professional level with internal and external personnel
- Results driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to efficiently navigate through systems and websites to maximize time with callers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; and manage changing priorities effectively.
- Ability to work within a call center scheduled environment.
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.