The customer service representative is part of the reservations team in a cruise company. The title for the position is cruise consultant and they respond to incoming sales inquiries and requests for assistance from both direct customers and the travel trade.
- Handles reservations inquiries via call center
- Make new bookings, service existing bookings
- Process payments, name changes, cancellation
- Request credit card refunds/check refunds for canceled bookings
- Provide general information
- Issue confirmations of transactions and requests for documentation
- Communicate special requests and needs of a guest prior to a guest's departure.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal driven and self motivated
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and possess basic computer skills
- Must have an outgoing personality and ability to maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm each and every day.
- Passion for excellent guest satisfaction
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.