Customer Service / Call Center
Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn and understand products. Extensive electrical, product, and application training is provided.
* Answer incoming calls to inform and guide customers to make correct purchasing decisions based on product fitment and understanding of application.
* Accurately enter transaction information and process customer orders daily.
* Make outbound calls and compose emails to respond to customer inquiries.
* Assist with product packaging or labeling between phone calls.
* Assist with company social media through content creation and posts engagements.
* High School Diploma Required
* Valid Drivers License.
* Strong Interpersonal Skills.
* Excellent Data Entry Skills.
* MS Office Skills.
* Experience with multiple social media platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.