The duties of a Customer Service/Call Center Representative include answering or placing a high volume of calls and providing outstanding customer service to assist our client's customers in a fast-paced call center environment. Additional duties include:
- Listening to customers' questions and concerns, providing answers or responses as needed
- Providing information about products or services, cancelling accounts
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, complaints, as well as actions taken
- Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
- Minimum of 2 years recent customer service/call center, Telesales, retail sales, door to door or business to business experience.
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Strong communication an interpersonal skill
- Excellent follow up and organizational skills
- College degree preferred but HSD is a minimum
- Must be flexible to work various shifts and days as needed including weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.