Customer Service Social Media Representative
Pay Rate $18.00 hour
Scope & Dimensions:
The Customer Service Social Media Representative will be the primary contact with shop owners that purchase SocialCRM services. The ability to establish a healthy, trusting relationship with each shop owner will be critical for the ongoing success of the program and will result in the shops retaining the SocialCRM services.Customer Service Social Media Representative must become comfortable in discussing the effectiveness of the shops marketing efforts, their internet presence, and be able to demonstrate the ROI the shop is seeing from using our SocialCRM services.
* Understand the SocialCRM product requirements and be able to complete registration and install extraction utilities.
* Handle inbound SocialCRM support calls pertaining to changing pricing, coupon offers, shops numbers, SEO, addresses and set-up information.
* Perform outbound calls through appointments to provide services as outlined in the SocialCRM Support document
* Work with shop owners to determine current level of SocialCRM service and decide whether to expand those services to reach a larger customer base.
* Build and manage business websites (WordPress)
* Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
* Experience in a customer service / support environment mandatory.
* Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing. Position will require ongoing interaction with shop owners and service managers, as well as marketing personnel and Mitchell1 senior management.
* Receiving Inbound and making outbound calls
* Solid computer skills - specifically with Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Basic knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization) strategies preferred not require
* Basic knowledge of Social Media set up and usage.. Facebook etc.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
* Standard office environment.
* Extensive computer and phone use.
* Position will not require travel.
* Candidate must be comfortable working on the phone with shop owners for long periods of time each day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.