Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $13-16 an hour
Job Summary: Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or mail.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions to sell products or service.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Customer service experience 1+ years
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.