Customer Support & Pre-Production Art Specialist
The team member in this mid-level position will provide tactical hands-on support to the Graphics and Customer Service Department.
The position entails converting and/or preparing art to conform with product print specifications, layout and formatting along with order entry and customer communication to ensure quality product shipped on time.
Details: Location Maple Grove, MN
* Pay Rate: $17 - $19
* Schedule: M-F 8-5
* Answer and redirect inbound calls. Check voice messages.
* Respond to inbound customer inquiries for information such as ship dates, or other existing order questions.
* Make outbound calls to customers to resolve order issues to customer satisfaction and obtain authorizations to proceed with orders.
* Enter, proof, and make all orders live. Send orders to customers for approval. Involves understanding and using accounting software in concert with contact management software to ensure accuracy of orders.
* Maintain superior level of accuracy while doing any work, particularly involving order management.
* Communicate with sales staff to verify all information is correct and clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders.
* Minimum two-year's experience in a manufacturing, contract print, or promotional products company; Distributor or Supplier.
* Graphics associate degree or equivalent experience. Knowledge of illustrator, adobe, Corel draw and other programs.
* Working in a facility with multiple printing applications and capabilities. Example: Pad Print, Screen Print, Hot Stamp, Digital.
* Medium Microsoft computer skills
* APICS Certification, Six Sigma, and related certifications and training preferred but not required.
* Proactive and focused on continuous improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.