Enrollment Outreach Coordinators use excellent customer service to provide timely and accurate enrollment information to prospective students, parents, and other constituents by telephone, email, and in-person in an interactive and high-energy work environment. This is accomplished through providing outreach and contact efforts on new and existing inquiries interested in our graduate degree programs. They are monitored on metrics which include the quality of outbound calls, inbound calls, contact activity, program knowledge, attitude, working relationships and communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist prospective students with the enrollment process, by answering degree program questions, directing them to critical information and clarifying the admissions process and prerequisite requirements.
* Thoroughly understand and be able to articulate the academic programs of University and educate prospective students about the educational offerings
* Build rapport and establish trust in learning about prospective applicants' goals and expectations of entering a degree program and career
* Receive and follow-up on potential applicants via videoconference, phone, and email, relating to obtaining advanced degrees.
* Provide essential information related to admissions requirements and enrollment processes to prospective applicants.
* Assess potential applicants and determine if they are interested and qualified to apply and enroll in various degree programs
* Qualify and advise potential applicants for various academic programs.
* Performs duties in support of University's core values;
* Keeps abreast of state-of-the-art developments through attendance at professional meetings and seminars, literature; etc.
* Participate in ethical and compliant enrollment activities regarding prospective students
* Maintaining a relevant understanding of regulations associated with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) with regards to distribution of student information and ensuring regulations are always followed.
* Must be able to represent the University in a professional manner, recruit and work with a diverse community and follow all policies and procedures with a keen attention to detail.
* Continuously follow and stay updated on policies and procedures, as provided by University of St. Augustine
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
REPORTS TO: Manager, Enrollment
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree preferred
* Associates Degree. Bachelor's Degree preferred (can be in-progress)
* Minimum of one-year customer service or related experience
* Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and to interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty members and students, as well as external constituencies.
* Ability to work with a diverse student population.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent telephone skills. Possess interpersonal skills that promote relationship-building
* Possess the ability to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Valid driver's license for State of residence and at least minimum liability insurance required by State.
* Ability to travel within the United States as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.