As a Customer Success Technician, you could potentially contribute to Cardinal Health in several of the following ways:
- By using analytical, collaborative and innovative approaches, the Customer Success Technician completes tasks, removes road blocks, and creates solutions to help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Produce: Perform tasks in support of customer experience, including activities related to fulfilling orders, aligning pricing, and solving transactional issues.
- Investigate: Examine customer and order to cash data, inspect processes, identify waste and analyze root causes
- Experiment: Propose and test new methods that eliminate waste and defects and/or automate repetitive tasks
- Miscellaneous requests, as needed.
Accountabilities in this role:
- Adaptable and flexible in learning and applying new concepts at a fast pace
- Ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Collaborate to solve analytical problems using innovative approaches
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Must be willing to work independently and make sound decisions expeditiously
- Strong quality and results orientation with a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize requests effectively and understand importance and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction
- Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities
Cardinal Health primarily recruits current, full-time or part-time students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any major or discipline at the University of Louisville
- Relevant coursework and/or projects
- Strong leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Established work ethic and ambition
- Extensive community service and/or extracurricular activities preferred
- Process and results orientation
- Proficient computer skills, preferred but not limited to Microsoft Office
- Must have unlimited work authorization in the United States
Location: University of Louisville’s Campus – Louisville, Kentucky
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Approximately 10 - 19 hours per week
*All Cardinal Health Customer Success Technician roles are paid.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide.
The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.