BILINGUAL Customer Service
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative that will be part of a team that assembles the front lines of the company's Customer Service department.
Job Duties of the Customer Service Representative:
- The Customer Service Representative will be answering incoming calls, emails and chats from our clients in a high-volume environment.
- Responds to customer service/inquiries and customer service requests.
- Researches customer service inquires and responds in a timely manner.
- Processes customer service requests and documents account history.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Works closely with team as well as management.
- Must be able to adhere to Call Center/Customer Service guidelines.
- Must be capable of following policies/procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.