Our client in the Delray Beach area, is seeking a Customer Service Representative who enjoys helping others, is hardworking and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate would have at least a year of customer service experience (inbound/outbound), either in a busy office or transportation/general contracting industry. Fluency in Spanish would be preferred but not required. This opportunity offers great benefits, opportunity for growth, and cross-training. Strong English communication, both verbal and written, is required.
This is 100% in-office role and only considering local candidates.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative Job in Delray Beach, FL include:
- Respond to customer calls and emails
- Data entry regarding customer interaction
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Keep customers informed about progress by checking work order status
- Minimum one year of customer service/sales support experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be computer savvy
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.