Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
Customer Support Representative will provide customer service and technical support to customers experiencing hardware and software issues, across multiple Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms. The Support Representative will also coordinate with Field Support Technicians via telephone and email to schedule on site visits for hardware/software issues.What You'll Need
- One year certificate from college or technical school; Or three to six months related experience and/or training; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years customer service experience
- Some Linux experience and knowledge preferred
- Skills in a high tech environment, emphasizing skills in computer hardware maintenance, software management, and networking preferred
- Ability to work independently efficiently and effectively to resolve customer concerns or issues
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.