- Administrative support directly to the Sales Team
- Process sales orders and issue return authorizations.
- Serve as liaison between clients and our sales department
- Answer incoming customer inquiries.
- Record customer information within our customer service database.
- Address customer issues through problem solving
- Implementing solutions with the customer in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products and services.
- Offer support and solutions to customers.
- Respond to sales emails and calls regarding inquiries and shipping confirmation.
- Follow-up with customers confirming order.
- Collect customer information and analyze needs to make product or service recommendations to management.
- 1 year of B2B Customer Service or Sales Support experience
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce is a HUGE plus
- Associates Degree or 2 + years of experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Health insurance, Paid time off, Parental leave, & Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.