Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
We are seeking a dedicated Outbound Sales Specialist (OSS) for our Customer Support team! In this position you are responsible for increasing revenue through direct outbound sales calls to existing patient base. The OSS department is responsible for a variety of task; primarily, we are that first line of contact with new patients and create orders for allotted supplies. This position requires a lot of sitting and speaking w/ patients about their needs and what we can offer as a company to best accommodate those needs. The DME knowledge will come w/ time and training. What we are really looking for from candidates is to exhibit the needed customer service traits and level of professionalism that will allow them to best assist our patients and sell supplies. This ensures timely resupply for our patients and improves the quality of their sleep therapy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Carries sales quota with assigned project patient database
- Complies with all applicable company policies, procedures, and patient protocols
- Complies with all current government/state regulations and professional standards involving patient care and information
- Contacts patients or patient decision maker by phone for primary purpose of selling a product
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current DME products and services offered by the company and all applicable insurance guidelines as it relates to eligibility for coverage and reimbursement
- Ensures courteous and efficient service is provided to patients and referrals
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources, and location employees
- Participates in Performance Improvement program to meet company and JCAHO standards
- Participates in special project activities and supports teams by providing specific information and reports
- Pro-actively solves problems and provides timely resolution to ensure minimal impact on patient and employee satisfaction
- Responsible for generating sales revenue through regaining lost customers and acquiring new business from existing customers
- Typically completes job duties assigned and meets quotas outlined by management
- Performs other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One to three years of related prior work experience in a team-oriented environment
- Two years business telemarketing/customer services experience required
- Experience in the medical field required, direct DME or payor experience preferred
- Strong customer service background
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Analyze and understand market needs and opportunity
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Strong sales personality
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Utilize computer for extensive hours
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.