Schedule: Monday Through Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $16 to $17 Per hour depending on Experience
Responsible for raw material handling, cutting materials using dies & equipment, heat transfer, fabric inspection, and job kitting. Work effectively with a team to ensure that all daily goals are met.
- Perform a variety of repetitive duties from raw material cutting, job kitting, and fabric receiving.
- Use manufacturing equipment like cutting press, strip cutters and heat transfer machine to prepare raw materials for assembly.
- Must be able to understand and work from written or verbal instructions
- Product inspection and quality control before job kitting.
- Must be able to understand and work from written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds required.
- Ability to work standing all day.
- Basic computer skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.