Leidos has a need for an experienced Cyber Security Architect with demonstrated C&A experience in compliance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Additional qualifications include:
• System Engineering experience; experience with network level devices, firewalls, proxies, virtualized technologies.
• Ability to analyze Layer-2 and Layer-3 networks, firewalls, proxies, ports and protocols, etc. for security configuration compliance.
• Knowledge and experience with C&A processes in DoD environments, preferably with experience using Risk Management Framework (RMF), and demonstrated completion of C&A tasks required to achieve ATO for complex systems or networks.
• Ability to develop risk assessments, analyze and evaluate complete networks using a variety of security tools.
• Experience with securing network virtualization technologies used to consolidate network control functions from hardware devices a virtualized control node or console.
• Experience with multi-tenant network architectures.
• Familiarity with a wide variety network routing and switching equipment devices from multiple vendors.
• Experience, min 12 years:
• 5+ years primary role performing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) in DoD environment.
• 10 years information assurance support roles including risk management, network security auditing and network configuration compliance.
• 2+ years primary role performing C&A in DoD environment using Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• CISSP-ISSEP or CISSP-ISSAP
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Equivalent; Cyber Security preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.