Facility: South Bay Correctional Facility
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position performs data entry for the facility. It ensures that all necessary forms are completed and then enters data into the computer system. It requires familiarity with policies, procedures and practices. The sensitive nature of the position requires the incumbent to exercise discretion and retain confidentiality of information obtained by discussions or recorded data.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to GEO policies, procedures, and specific facility regulations including posted special orders and instructions.
- Performs data entry and maintenance of prison data system.
- Records all inmate assignments, housing moves and work assignments.
- Enters information into the state system in an accurate and timely manner (housing and work assignments, gain time ratings, classification information, etc.)
- Develops and submits required reports relative to the prison data system, as well as other reports as required.
- Audits the PDS system with the state database.
- Prepares prisoner central files for the release of prisoners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.