Facility: SW ILLINOIS CORRECTIONAL CENTER-IN-PRISON
Compensation Base: $11.66 Per Hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for maintaining contract compliance as it relates to daily programmatic and operational needs of the program. Responsible for the organization and maintenance of all clinical records and program materials as required by licensure and program elements.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- General computer work and typing, word processing, filing and basic writing of reports and letters as required by the program elements, licensure and by the Director, Assistant Director, Housing Unit Supervisor, Clinical Manager or designee.
- Works as a team member with treatment and ancillary personnel to promote consistent and coordinated efforts.
- If deemed necessary – Clerk will assist Program Evaluator with monitoring and assessing clients, reviewing and correcting data files as related to TCU CEST, filing forms and keying in data.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department mostly MS Word and MS Excel
- Other general clerical duties as may be requested by the Director, Assistant Director, Housing Unit Supervisor, Clinical Manager or designee.