Facility: GEO CARE MARKETING
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Designs, implements, and maintains the Company’s digital marketing content, including internal and external websites, SEO campaigns, and email marketing. The ideal candidate should have strong graphic design skills and responsive web development experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates internal/external web pages including graphics, animation, and ensures web page functionality.
- Designs web page layout and online content, graphics, icons, color schemes, and infrastructure.
- Performs front-end development and maintains content for web pages and web applications.
- Proactively makes recommendations to ensure digital content is up-to-date, accurate, and posted in a timely manner.
- Tracks, monitors, and analyzes web traffic and makes recommendations for optimization.
- Designs, executes, and tracks email campaigns.
- Implements and monitors SEO optimization campaigns on websites.
- Stays abreast of industry-wide changes in web technologies and suggests ways to improve websites to ensure that they are efficient and user-friendly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.