Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This armed security position provides Executive Protection of senior management including the CEO. This position is responsible for developing operational security plans for review to the VP of Corporate Security for all off-site events. The position evaluates suspected security breaches and recommends corrective actions. This position plays a critical role in determining security strategies and recommends enhancements of corporate surveillance systems.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Plans, travels, and escorts CEO or senior executives while conducting official company business.
- Provides direct supervision to include shift scheduling and guidance to security staff.
- Ensures overall security operations are conducted in accordance with established policies, procedures while enforcing corporate security protocols.
- Responds to after duty hours incidents, and if necessary, coordinates with local law enforcement or other appropriate entities
- Oversees and monitors the activities of employees and guests while ensuring that public access is granted only for official business reasons.
- Patrols premises including office space, grounds, and parking garage to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and office equipment and furnishings.
- Answers and responds to alarms and investigates disturbances.
- Monitors and authorizes the entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Deals with challenging situations and multiple task orientation.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, unusual occurrences or incidents.
- Ensures prompt and appropriate assistance to employees and guests in the event of injury, illness or trauma. Notifies police services or fire resource services in cases of emergency such as fire, security breach or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- May answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information when a Receptionist is not available.
- Warns people of rule infractions or violations and apprehends or evicts violators from premises.
- Attends training courses as required by corporate training standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.