Do you have four years' experience in FMCSA regulations and managing compliance programs with a large multi-state fleet? Are you proficient in MS Office 365 Suite including SharePoint and JJ Keller products? Do you have an AA degree and have a high level of professionalism? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Provide DOT compliance management and act as subject matter expert to multiple locations in a fast-paced, safety-focused environment. You will assist in all aspects of DOT compliance maintaining our high standards of regulatory compliance.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Four years’ experience in FMCSA regulations and managing compliance program with a large multi-state fleet
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite including SharePoint and JJ Keller products
- Ability to work with limited supervision and contribute in a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills needed
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- AA degree or equivalent experience desired
- High-level professionalism
- Friendly and outgoing
- Present a professional appearance
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Manage day to day operations of the Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance program
- Interpret and provide subject matter expertise on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) regulations
- Assist branches with monitoring of driver logs, time cards, and electronic logging device systems for compliance
- Manage driver’s files and controlled substances and alcohol program using the JJ Keller Client Information Center
- Update and maintain the DOT intranet website with CSA data
- Process all permits as relates to DOT and Hazardous Material
- Support and respond to branch requests in a timely manner
- Support Wilbur Ellis initiatives and changes in the program as needed
- Promote branch safety and compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, Employee Assistance Program, vacation, sick time, life insurance, + more); Pension Plan, 401k match up to 3%
- Drug-Free Workplace
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-three years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.','EqualOpportunityEmployerDescription':'Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities',
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)