A healthcare/insurance company in Eagan, MN is looking for Data Analysis Specialists to join their growing team!
*This position will be initially remote with plans to return on site in the future. Computer and equipment will be provided by the company*
- Create pharmacy plans for small-scale companies that are enrolled with insurance companies.
- Utilize a variety of computer programs to build the plans.
- Analyze data and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Research information on the Internet to assist with problem-solving efforts.
- Associate's degree in IT, business, or a related field; or equivalent work experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, especially with pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and formulas
- Excellent attention to detail
Schedule: 8a-4:30p, Mon-Fri schedule
*Start date is end of May/early June*
Background check is required
Apply now to be considered!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.