Performs data collection, analysis, validation, cleansing, and reporting. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures. Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites. Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization. Creates and publishes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports. Documents reporting requirements and processes and validates data components as required. Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software. Strong analytical and organizational skills also essential.
- Coordinate flow of information between all departments responsible for data elements.
- Review, analyze and resolve intermediate transnational data conflicts ensuring that data is accurate.
- Promptly coordinate and complete routine data change requests; Input information in pre-described formats; ensuring accuracy and completeness of information
- Maintain computerized collection and tracking of relevant data
- Organizes workflow and Produces database summaries, statistics and reports/data extracts as requested.
- Perform ad-hoc data investigations when necessary to profile and analysis data to address inquiries around data quality and integrity
- Support development of business processes to drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Performs related duties as required
- 1-2 years of data collection, mining, reporting and process analysis experience
- Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and preferable working knowledge of Oracle, AS400 and BPCS
- Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with strong analytic skills
- Demonstrate ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume, process-oriented environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of regulatory requirements: ISO 9001, Quality systems regulation and Medical Device Directive
- Demonstrate ability to understand and gain expertise in multiple processing systems
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and Unique Identification (UDI) requirements is a plus!
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.