Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Data Analytics Consultant to join our team in the DC Metro Area. This roleis a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing evidence-based analytics, robust data solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in data management, analysis, and reporting, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS's capabilities in data analytics while serving our clients.
As a Data Analytics Consultant you will:
- Provide business intelligence, data analytics, metrics, and reporting.
- Leverage various data management tools and applications, including but not limited to MS Excel, Access, PowerBI, and Tableau.
- Review existing reports and metrics for automation and improvement as appropriate.
- Translate policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research.
- Support process design, development, improvement, and implementation/user adoption.
- Support project management activities.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in accounting, finance, information systems, computer science, statistics, information management, math, operations research, engineering, finance, business, analytics or similar field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in data analytics, project, or program management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
- Proficiency in using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) and R or Python.
- Ability to conduct data driven analysis to reform policy, operations, and/or strategic initiatives.
- Strong curiosity and ability to quickly improve efficiency and effectiveness in new tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and stay flexible in a dynamic work environment.
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- Active Government Security clearance
- Master's Degree
- PMP certification
- Agile certification
- Azure certification
- Experience in implementing deep learning or artificial intelligence (AI) projects
- Experience migrating legacy applications to cloud platforms, implementing cloud solutions, and using Azure services
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)