Position: Tariff Data Entry Clerk
- Data entry duties working to get new vendor info into software systems
- Working with vendor codes and tariffs
- Gather data and input into an inventory management software.
- Work closely with a Customs Broker to get the info related to this project.
- They will be responsible for organizing data to support in applications. for tariffs
- Use of Microsoft Excel - intermediate proficiency ideal
- Four (4) month project with possibility to be converted to full time, internal employee
- Pay is $16-17 per hour, DOE
- 8a-430p, Mon-Fri schedule
- On site at company offices
- Hiring ASAP
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Holiday hours accural
- Annual Bonus Payout accural
- Eligible for Referral Bonus program
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.