- Performs a variety of administrative duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, guidelines and objectives.
- Prepares, types, and edits a variety of material including correspondence, memos, reports and technical material.
- Formats and prepares documents using word processing software.
- Compiles and checks information for records and reports.
- May attend meetings, record proceedings and prepare and distribute meeting information.
- Maintains departmental records and files.
- Starting pay: $14/hr starting
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.