Position: Data Entry Operator l
Location: White Plains, New York
Schedule: Monday to Friday 5pm-130am.
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require
sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many
organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
1. Sorts incoming mail by department and/or receiver and then distributes.
2. Collects and weighs outgoing mail and places the correct postage on each piece.
3. Records money spent on postage, registered mail and federal express packages.
4. May perform other light clerical duties as needed.
• High School Diploma required
• 1-3 years of experience
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Lift light to moderately heavy objects.
• Lifting and carrying objects with a weight range of 1 to 15 pounds. Objects in the weight range of 16 to 25 pounds are lifted and carried occasionally and objects in the weight range of 26 to 40 pounds are seldom lifted and carried. Objects exceeding 41 pounds are not to be lifted or carried without assistance.
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time; requires long hours of eye and hand coordination.
• Must be able to perform repetitive tasks with dominant hand frequently to constantly throughout the day.
• Extensive use of phone and PC.
• Typing/Data entry
• Sight/eye coordination
• Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness.
• Maintain composure while managing multiple tasks
• Adapts to change
• Ability to grasp information and make accurate decisions
• Have analytical skills
• Ability to follow verbal or written instructions
• Concentrate on task/details
• Examine and observe details