This project is estimated to last four to six months.
- Pull data from old database and create new client records in new database
- Prepare and sort documents for electronic filing/storage
- Review and enter data updates in the systems
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Provide back up administrative support to sales & production teams
- High School or equivalent
- Minimum of two years' previous data entry/clerical office experience
- Excellent typing and data entry skills - at least 10,000 kph or higher
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Accuracy of work is critical
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office, especially Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.