The General is seeking an experienced Data Services Analyst who is able to identify, define and employ an analytical strategy to proactively and reactively support data investigation.
Who We Are
We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the insurance industry to work for today. We’re proud to say we’ve been in the insurance business for over 50 years.
Because of our rapid rate of expansion, we’re looking for the best talent to help The General® bring quality insurance to people across the country. Ask any of our employees and they’ll tell you that life at The General® is a challenging, fast-paced, exciting experience that offers a competitive total rewards package, healthy work/life balance and an exciting working environment.
You’ll gain crucial insights from your potential coworkers who bring different backgrounds and professional experiences to The General®. You’ll also find there are plenty of opportunities for advancement, if you’ve got the ambition. The work culture at The General® is one that celebrates diversity, team spirit, and good old-fashioned hard work.Responsibilities
What You’ll Do
The Data Services Analyst II will help empower results for The General’s Claims department by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Data & Analytics needs.
- Analyze complex business problems
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns from complex datasets
- Strategically mine claims, policies and other vendor data to identify or confirm trends
- Develop, implement and maintain business monitoring reports
- Assist other associates with preparation of reports and use of information systems, software and related resources
- Provide cross training suited to help end user with most actionable use of reports
- Participate in strategic initiatives related to process improvements
The Team You’ll Join
We are a team of multi-tasking, empathetic and customer oriented claims professionals. We have a competitive spirit that drives our attention to detail and agility. We are curious life-long learners. We take pride in our work as we support our customers through unfortunate life events.