Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Keefe Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The KCN Driver maintains and safely operates a delivery vehicle for transporting commissary orders to specified KCN commissary personnel and locations. This position also assists in the loading and unloading of commissary orders at the designated pick-up and drop-off locations, ensuring orders are properly loaded and secured.What You'll Need
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current DOT Physical
- Familiarity with inventory management
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to work in a correctional environment
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, motor vehicle record check, DOT physical and drug screening
Keefe Group, a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.