Cardinal Health, headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a Fortune 26 company with more than 36,000 employees worldwide. We deliver the pharmaceuticals that healthcare providers need to keep their patients healthy.
For nearly half of a century, the Nuclear Pharmacy Services business of Cardinal Health has set the standard for the radiopharmaceutical industry. Nuclear Pharmacy Services, whose network of over 130 pharmacies fills 65% of radiopharmaceutical unit doses nationwide, has consistently demonstrated leadership through innovation and a commitment to excellence.
- 40 hours per week. Hours are typically Monday through Friday typically 3:30a to 11:00a. Weekend rotation: every 8th weekend from 5:00a to 11:00a. Candidate must be flexible to work different days, hours and schedules based on business need.
- Prepares and makes deliveries to customer accounts on assigned route using a company vehicle (non-cdl)
- Packages radiopharmaceutical medication for shipment, performs testing, and loads/unloads containers
- Uses a handheld tablet to scan customer orders for accuracy, obtain route stop information and navigation
- Processes packages returned from customer locations
- Maintains vehicles in proper working condition and may perform minor roadside repairs
- Performs general facility cleaning and other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 21 years of age due to driving of company owned vehicle
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record
- Comfortable driving in all weather conditions during day or night hours
- Ability to sit, stand, be mobile and operate a vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lift containers weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Prior delivery driving experience a plus
- Flexibility to work various shifts or overtime as needed
- Ability to use computers and tablets
- Ability to work weekends or be in a weekend rotation
- Ability to work on call or be in an on call rotation
- Ability to work holidays or be in a holiday rotation
- Ability to work various shifts and/or overtime as needed
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.