Job Title: Consultant, Inventory Management (Demand Planner)
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health:
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems; supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes; and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Leads the execution of the S&OP process.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; Finance or Engineering fields are preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience is required; and three (3) years of experience in demand planning and S&OP process are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Power Point and Access); and must have advance Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English verbal and written is required.
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Works on complex projects of large scope.
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives.
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects.
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives.
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.