Performs various secretarial duties, which include answering phones, typing and filing; maintaining department/patient files. Assists with insurance verification process when needed, schedules patients on a daily basis and interacts with physicians' offices, which allow for daily operations. Is vital to the effectiveness of daily operations and delivery of care.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 45 wpm typing.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Experience using office equipment including computer with various programs: (Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and able to work on multiple projects and prioritize appropriately; able to work with many interruptions and maintain confidential information.
- One-year secretarial experience preferred
- Some background with Physical Medicine is preferred
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications