Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Department Team Lead. In this role you will be responsible assisting the team supervisor in managing and directing the activities of the department’s employees including ensuring resources are utilized efficiently, in accordance with department objectives and in ways that consistently promote patient quality and satisfaction.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.JOB INFORMATION
- Assists with conformance to operational policies and procedures
- Brings ideas for process or efficiency improvements to supervisor
- Builds relationships with locations, patients and referral sources
- Collects co-pays and deductible amounts
- Communicates with patients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Conducts coaching sessions to identify opportunities and recognize positive behaviors
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Consistently meets productivity measures
- Contributes to the attainment of a safe and healthy work environment by promoting awareness
- Develops and motivates assigned employees and ensures they have the necessary tools and information to effectively perform their job
- Develops, maintains and constantly improves working knowledge of products, services, rules, regulations and payor requirements
- Effectively communicates with location employees
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership of duties and promoting a caring and supportive environment consistent with our mission
- Ensures associates are practicing safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Ensures team members are on task with assignments
- Ensures the organization’s core values are continually reinforced
- Identifies team and individual training needs and assists team supervisor in developing plans for immediate and long-term performance improvements
- Identifies the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicates plans to the team supervisor
- Issues disciplinary action as needed for attendance, work performance, and policy violations
- Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and inputs accurately
- Monitors and controls expenses in support of department’s financial goals.
- Monitors and documents employee performance results
- Monitors employee performance and communicates to the team supervisor.
- Monitors team progress through service observations and feedback
- Monitors workload of associates, collaborate with the team supervisor to ensure employees meet company expectations and follow all Rotech guidelines.
- Obtains authorization and qualification documentation
- Participates in special project activities by providing additional information and training
- Proactively solves problems and provides timely feedback to the team supervisor for resolution to ensure minimal impact on patient and employee satisfaction.
- Processes new orders, responds to questions, resolves issues or forwards to appropriate personnel in a timely manner to ensure patient, referral, and employee satisfaction
- Processes work orders to field locations and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered
- Promotes a supportive environment in which employees are encouraged to solve problems and address patient issues
- Provides education to referral sources, patients and employees on